Well, I surely am new to Blogging or should I say having a Blog of my very own?
I was just sitting on my sofa reading a book and realized how much I was enjoying the aroma of the candle
nearby. As I was enjoying this I though of my grandchildren and that if they
were ever to read this little simple blog, and I do expect it to be a little and simple, I would like them to see some of the things I love and am thankful for.
So as I sat and enjoyed the lovely scent of the yuzu (whatever that is) peach candle (that actually smells like grapefruit) that I got last week at Target I realized just how blessed I am to have this lovely candle and also to be able to sit quietly and peacefully enjoying it's lovely effect on me and the room.
What a blessing. You see that don't you? It is just too good. Sitting and reading a nice book and enjoying the beauty of a little room candle. How could I not be thankful?
Oh, it is the little joys in this life that we must not take for granted. That we need to be aware of. We are so very blessed.
treasure all things...the simple things that allow us to just "be"...the hard things that strengthen us...the fun things that let us laugh---you got it!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment Jacksonian Traveler.
ReplyDeleteI heartily agree.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete